Sale of Plant, Agricultural and Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercials - 14TH FEBRUARY 2024
The sale will be Live Online Auction with no members of the public attending on the sale day, therefore all buyers will require to register online, or leave commission bids.
A Combined Buyers/Online Premium of 5% Plus VAT @ 20 % (minimum 2 pounds per lot) will be added to the bid price. (Unless otherwise stated)
The person posting the bids online has to be the person who has registered for the auction.
Saturday 10th February 2024, from 9am to 4pm
Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th February 2024, 9am to 6pm
Thursday 15th and Friday 16th February 2024, 9am to 4pm
Monday 19th to Wednesday 21st February 2024, 9am to 4pm
NOTE: STRICTLY NO COLLECTION ON WEDNESDAY 14TH FEBRUARY OR WEEKENDS
******PLEASE NOTE - Hi-Vis To Be Worn Onsite During Delivery and Collection*****
View our current Buying/Selling fees
VAT - Notice to all EU buyers
Please note that HMRC are enforcing standard VAT on all purchases made in the UK
until adequate proof of goods being exported is provided.
Adequate proof is detailed as:
1. Written order from your customer which shows their name, address and EC VAT
number and the address where the goods are to be delivered.
2. Copy sales invoice showing customer’s name, EC VAT number, a description of
the goods and an invoice number.
3. Date of departure of goods from your premises and from the UK.
4. Name and address of the haulier collecting the goods.
5. Registration number of the vehicle collecting the goods and the name and
signature of the driver and, where the goods are to be taken out of the UK by a
different haulier or vehicle, the name and address of that haulier, that vehicle
registration number and a signature for the goods.
6. Route, for example, Channel Tunnel, port of exit.
7. Copy of travel tickets.
8. Name of ferry or shipping company and date of sailing or airway number and
9. Trailer number (if applicable).
10. Full container number (if applicable).
11. Name and address for consolidation, groupage, or processing (if applicable).
Until the above criteria are met Standard rate VAT must be applied to all purchases.
On submission of the above, VAT will be refunded to the purchaser.
Please download our guide for further information.
All accepted bids are contracts and Once the Hammer is down are considered final and non withdrawable.
RING FENCE / DEPOSIT £1,000
Online bidders are required to lodge a Ring fence £1,000.00 prior to bidding. The £1,000 will be credited against any online purchases. Unused balances will have the pending status removed after the sale, but please note these deposits pending on your account may take up to at least 7 days to clear from the close of sale. However please be aware certain banks can take up to a maximum of 30 days to clear a pending status. This process is completely outwith our control and is purely dependant on how quickly your banks deal with the transactions post sale.
Only business credit cards may be used to pay for deposits or purchases. private buyers may make payments using a debit card however, Credit cards will be subject to a 2% surcharge.