Sale of Farm & Agricultural Machinery & Equipment, Livestock Requisites on Wednesday 18th May 2022 from 9:30am
The sale will be Live Online Auction with no members of the public attending on the sale day, therefore all buyers will require to register online, or leave commission bids.
Collection of Purchases Can Be Made On Thurs 19th & Fri 20th May 9am – 4pm & Mon 23rd – Wed 25th May 9am – 4pm. Thereafter By Arrangement Only By Phoning 01467 623710 or 623770.
PLEASE NOTE: Items will not be available for collection before this time.
VAT - Notice to all EU buyers
Please note that HMRC are enforcing standard VAT on all purchases made in the UK
until adequate proof of goods being exported is provided.
Adequate proof is detailed as:
1. Written order from your customer which shows their name, address and EC VAT
number and the address where the goods are to be delivered.
2. Copy sales invoice showing customer’s name, EC VAT number, a description of
the goods and an invoice number.
3. Date of departure of goods from your premises and from the UK.
4. Name and address of the haulier collecting the goods.
5. Registration number of the vehicle collecting the goods and the name and
signature of the driver and, where the goods are to be taken out of the UK by a
different haulier or vehicle, the name and address of that haulier, that vehicle
registration number and a signature for the goods.
6. Route, for example, Channel Tunnel, port of exit.
7. Copy of travel tickets.
8. Name of ferry or shipping company and date of sailing or airway number and
9. Trailer number (if applicable).
10. Full container number (if applicable).
11. Name and address for consolidation, groupage, or processing (if applicable).
Until the above criteria are met Standard rate VAT must be applied to all purchases.
On submission of the above, VAT will be refunded to the purchaser.
Please download our guide for further information.